Part 2 of "The Truth About" series!
I loved all the great responses I got about last weeks post, you all are awesome!
If you missed it, I told the truth about living in Alaska... as told by me.
Today is the truth about my
Okay, I lied a bit in the title. I don't have a cat. I actually am not a "cat" person at all.
Those sneaky little devils freak me out, and Mr. Hart and I are allergic. However, I'm quite partial to kittens. Cat's -- not so much. Don't hate me cat lovers :(
So, why did I entitle this post, the truth about my cat? Well... we have this dog. His name is Gizmo,and he displays some catlike behaviors. Actually, I'm quite convinced there is a little cat inside of him.
So here is The Truth About My
Cat Dog... Gizmo!
- What is he? ... yeah I get that question ALL the time. Gizmo is half Brussels Griffon and half Chihuahua.
- His name... well... it came from the fact that he looks EXACTLY like the gremlin Gizmo... from the movie. Doesn't he?
- Gizmo is 100% Alaskan... and a Craigslist find. Winning.
- Gizmo had a brother and 2 sisters, however he was picked by us because of his big green eyes and brown nose.
- Gizmo remained silent for months... then, he found his bark. Kill me.
- Gizmo flys as a carry on. And makes my life miserable on flights. While walking around the Anchorage airport, he chewed through his leash and B-lined across the airport. Needless to say, he was on my crap list for the next month.
- Gizmo climbs... on everything. Tables, couches, windows, cars.... you name it. He's a climbing fool.
- Gizmo has quite a bit of personality. Pictures don't do him justice.
- Gizmo brings lots of smiles into my life as well as making my life miserable quite often! (;