You all know what I'm taking about-- the bananas you buy 3 days prior and seem to be instantly brown, bruised and unsightly to look at. Let's be honest... I used to toss them immediately. But now, a solution to your problems!!
Oh, also did I mention I am linking up with Peas and Crayons for What I Ate Wednesday. I know, it's not a whole run down of what I ate -- but trust me, these muffins will be incorporated into my breakfast, lunch and dinner today (because they are that good).
Strawberry Banana (no flour) Muffins!
- 2 overly ripe-brown-nasty to look at Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of steel cut oats
- 1 single serving cup, low fat, greek yogurt
- 1 cup of diced strawberries
- 3/4 cups of sugar or stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease you muffin tin.
- Put ALL of above ingredients into a blender except for the strawberries.
- Blend ingredients until smooth (you may have to stir several times).
- Pour blended ingredients into a bowl, and stir in strawberries.
- Pour muffin mix, into greased tin.
- Pop those bad boys into the oven for 20 minutes.