Happy Wednesday Friends! Today I have 3 fantastic sponsors to spotlight for you all!
But I must first note, that back in July when we had Wedding Wednesday, I honestly miscounted the # if Wednesday's in the month! I blame the frazzled moving brain! However, we have one last sponsor to spotlight from July and her amazing wedding inspiration! So now I bring you the beautiful Kate, from Classy Living!
1. What is your dream wedding location? I would love to be married in my home church. It has so much emotional meaning to me, because it is where I first learned about having a relationship with God and encountered Him on a personal level.
2. Describe your perfect wedding dress? Strapless, sweetheart neckline, A-line shape.
3. Big Ceremony/Reception or Small, and why? I'd like to have an "open ceremony", meaning that anyone can come (parents' friends, church members, my students, etc). Immediately following, we'll have some refreshments in the reception hall and an informal time to chat with the guests. Afterwards, only the family, bridal party, and out-of-town guests will go out and have an intimate dinner, without all of the typical reception hoopla. I know -- it's unconventional. I'll be posting more details as we get closer to the big day!
4. Perfect wedding color scheme? Hmm...I am not sure right now. I'm thinking deep purple or navy blue as the main color, and maybe some pink to accent it. I don't want anything too trendy or over-the-top. I'm going for a classic, timeless look.
5. Share one photo that you would consider wedding inspiration.
I find it inspiring that they are focusing on God first, before all of the wedding craziness begins. When it comes right down to it, that's what the day is truly about!
And back to August sponsors for our Wednesday Q&A I have the lovely Anna and Samantha to share with you all!
1. I have learned that I can't let anyone else influence my life negatively. I should live to make myself happy and have faith in God.
2. I absolutely love A Night Owl Blog and A Complete Waste of Makeup! I read both of those blogs every day!
3. Never give up on blogging. Blog for you and your happiness, make friends, and never think that you can't change or impact someone's life for the better!
Samantha from Hooah and Hiccups
1. It's been a long and stressful year with my husband being deployed and me becoming a new mom. I've learned that I'm stronger than I think and that I've grown so much as a wife, mother and person during this time. It's taken me awhile to grow into the person I am, and seeing it in writing just attests that I have grown and will continue to grow for the better through this crazy journey!
2. Hart to Heart is one of the only blogs I read religiously, but I'm always looking for new material! I've been blogging for over a year but just recently started networking and reading more blogs. I'd love suggestions!
3. My advice to bloggers is just to be yourself and be real. Even if you think someone out there may not be interested or be able to relate, there are probably a whole bunch of people who can! Also, write as much as possible. Not only will your followers appreciate it, but you'll continue to grow as a writer the more you do it! Happy blogging!