Hmm... I'm not going to lie, it feels like a Monday and I don't like it. I've had the last 2 days off of work, and here I am, back at work on this Friday. However I plan on making the best of it because you know what ? After today I only have TWO days of work left... ever. Yep, my nannying duties are ending on Tuesday for good, so I can spend my last two weeks in Ohio with family and friends!
With that said, today I am linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk for some High Five For Friday (which feels like-a-Monday) Fun!
1. Friends, check out this countdown. My birthday is rather soon... I'm headed to NC in less than a week... oh and Alaska, yep I'm moving there in LESS than 30 days.
2. Speaking of moving, yesterday my day was spent compiling my entire life into totes and boxes. The majority of my things are heading to Alaska 2 weeks before I am, so I'll be living off a weeks worth of clothes for two weeks... sad.
3. Gizmo outgrew his old 'travel bag'... which resulted in purchasing a new one. From the looks of it I think he will be very content for his 12 hour flight (:
4. This week I have been running and biking like CRAZY. I just got done with a 12 mile ride before work this morning and I am feeling great!
5. Last but not least... We are just TWO... count them... TWO days away from our Ohio-Blogger- Meet-n-Greet! I am so excited to meet everyone!!!!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!