Holy cow... Friday you are here so soon! Thank you for that!
My days have been all blending together, and I have been insanely busy. I'll explain more later next week... but for now, here are my top 5 things from this week.
Linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk!
1. I have the sweetest husband ever. I came home to these yesterday, as a wonderful graduation present! Sadly I can't treat these like every other pair of $10 Target sunglasses I own! =/
2. Biggest accomplishment this week: running the most I've ever ran. And it was beyond easy. I could have kept going, but I have a 7 mile scheduled for today!
3. After 12 days of calorie counting/ Insanity, I've been reaching my goal of losing 1 LB a week. I HATE scales, and focusing on the number... but it was great to see that what I am doing is working!
4. My AWESOME in-laws got me the Aldo bag I had been chatting about last week for my graduation! I LOVE it!
5. Ummm you could say life is about to get a little bit exciting!!! Found out early this week I am making an impromptu 9 day visit to Tampa next week-- I'm pretty excited! The month of July will be great!!
Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!