Oh Friday... we meet again, and surprosingly so soon!
The 20's of every month go so slowly. Yes, I just referred to the end of the month as the "20's" .. you know, the 21st through the 29th? I swear, slowest days of every month.
Anyways, glad the month is almost over. I'll take a high five for that.
Speaking of high-five's ... today I'm linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk for
High 5 for Friday!
Top 5 things from this week:
1. My 'custom orders department' from my Etsy shop has been literally flying off the hook. So much so that I haven't had a chance to get new items posted (it's on my weekend to-do list)... but incase you are interested, here is some cuteness! Headband created by me, amazing photography by Kristen with Impact Productions.
2. The most amazing shoes are now mine. I kid you not when I say that these shoes are heaven on your feet. I came across them at Marshall's and decided to check out the website once I got home. Umm Aerosoles... everyone needs a pair NOW. I've never had a pair of wedges that are this comfortable.
can be purchased -- here.
3. I've been obsessed with an app called " Sleep Cycle" lately-- it is making me realize, I seriously get a horrible night'ts sleep. Something has got to give! But the app itself is amazing!
4. Tuesday I had the bright idea to do P90X Plyometrics with 5LB Ankle weights on each leg....
I felt the burn. Oh my word. If you're looking for a good leg workout try that!
5. MAY IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY! That's all I have to say about that =D
Happy weekend everyone!