I am underwhelmed with excitement this Friday...
considering my weekend will be more busy than my actual week. BOO
However, it has been a pretty rad week!
Linking up with Lauren, From My Grey Desk
Here are my favorite things from this week!
1. Found out I only am needing ONE class to graduate. Whats that mean, you ask? It means I only have to take ONE CLASS NEXT QUARTER. Hallelujah praise the lord. Seriously, I about peed my pants when I found out.
2. Realized I've ran almost 23 miles in the last two weeks! Coming from a girl who hated running until a month ago, I feel quite accomplished.
3. Took a trip to Trader Joes yesterday. Didn't realize there was one so close to my work. Score-- love that place.
4. Bought/started using Argan Oil restorative hair mask.My hair feels amazing! Anyone tried this ?
5. Finally got a chance to watch this weeks episode of Bachelor (guilty pleasure...don't judge) on Hulu.
Wow... is all I can say. Not sad to see Casey S. go and I'm still anti Courtney and pro Kacie B.
Happy Friday everyone!!