Phew! The last month has been a whirlwind of emotions and events...
Where to start? Well first of all I'd like to consider this my very first blog posting! I finally have created my facebook fan page, twitter account, and my ETSY shop is up and running! I have been prolonging really putting my blog 'out there' to the public until it was looking great, and the rest of my social media recourses were up and running! Let me tell you, I am so excited about all this.
To those of you who are reading my blog for the first time, I'd like to share with you a little bit about myself.
- I'm from a small town in mid-west Ohio
- My name is Leigh Anne, and pronounced 'Lee'
- I am married to my best friend
- He is currently serving our country in Afghanistan
- In August of 2011 my husband and I moved to Alaska
- I am temporarily back in Ohio with family
- My dog Gizmo is so ugly he's cute
- I have a passion for crafting and design
- I'm a full time student
- I plan on becoming a certified personal trainer very shortly
- Coral and Teal are my favorite colors
- I refere to Pinterest in nearly every other sentence. Example "Omg today on pinterest I ___" or "Did you see what I pinned on Pinterest today?"
- I am desperately trying to grow my hair long again... suggestions welcomed.
- I recently opened an Etsy shop
- The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure, along with all other types of trash TV
- I love skiing, I'm not fantastic at it but I'm getting there
- Friends call my car "The Grocery Getter" ... but does your car get 30 MPG on gas? (:
- I'm sticking to my new-years resolutions this year
- I want a tattoo one day
- And lastly, I center my life and everything I do around the following: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
I am truly excited about my future blogging and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me.